Classes Offered in January and February 2017
Fair Isle Colourwork
A 3 hour session on the techniques I use when deciding how to put together colours for my knitting. I will share some of my personal experiences and tips as well as useful advice I have been given while designing Fair Isle. We will be trying out some of these tricks as well as looking at the journey I took to come up with some of my own colourways.
I hope by the end of this class you will feel inspired and more confident in putting together your own colours for future Fair Isle projects.
Fair Isle Knitting
A 3 hour class on Fair Isle knitting.
This is a perfect session for anyone who is happy to knit plain but would like to try knitting with two colours to create Fair Isle patterns.
Due to increasing interest I have put together a course that will run online for the month of February.
Members will be added to an exclusive Facebook group which will be the hub for the knit-a-long style class.
- They will be the first to get their hands on my BRAND NEW pattern, "Tina's Mitts"! (This pattern will not be available anywhere else for the duration of this event)
- I will take you through the pattern step-by-step, discussing each section in detail. This will also include LIVE VIDEOS which will allow you to ask questions and have me answer them in REAL TIME.
- Members of this group will be my NUMBER 1 PRIORITY all month so I will be making time for members each day as they are knitting their mitts.
- Additionally I will have slots available for people to book ONE ON ONE video chats with me to get any extra support they may need.
- I will be hosting other discussions on topics including design processes, construction and colourwork to help the community learn together and share ideas. You will have the chance to interact as much as you'd like!
All of this for just £100 per person. This is the perfect opportunity to be the first to get a hold of this pattern, knit at your own pace, get the support you need and to discover more knitters like you!
Booking opens on Monday the 15th of January, 9am GMT. There are a limited number of spaces so make sure you book early to secure your place!