We are gradually settling into our new normal, most of what we do has been adapted and is now back up and running. We are focused on providing services safely which can result in delays. We will keep in touch with you regarding this and we thank you for your patience at this time.
Many classes have now been moved to online sessions and we are continuing to share our values online.
Please contact me if you have any questions or quieries: email@example.com
I am Terri Malcolmson, a Shetlander through and through who loves colour and Shetland knitting.
My main interest when designing is colour, my colourways are very personal to me as they are infused with my time and passion. The motifs I use have either been designed by me, my grandmother, or are traditional to Shetland.
I have enjoyed growing my business over the last couple of years and now love working with my small, skilled Shetland based team.
What do we do?
- Design traditional knitwear with a Terri Laura twist
- Produce bespoke garments (knitted either by hand or on the hand framed machine)
- Deliver Fair Isle and design classes to individuals or groups
- Write patterns for hand knitters
- Share and promote our values of accessibility and sustainability.