As I prepare for and welcome a new baby this year, I have closed the book for custom designs and classes. Thanks to some help from family the online shop will remain open and this is a great way to support me as I take some time away from work from the 1st of May 2021.
If required you can contact my helpful team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am Terri, a Shetlander through and through who loves colour and Shetland knitting.
My main interest when designing is colour, my colourways are very personal to me as they are infused with my time and passion. The motifs I use have either been designed by me, my grandmother, or are traditional to Shetland.
I am also passionate about promoting the Shetland community as well as the importance of wool and the materials we use.
I have enjoyed growing my business over the last few years and now love working with my small, skilled Shetland based team.
What do we do?
- Design traditional knitwear with a Terri Laura twist
- Produce bespoke garments (knitted either by hand or on the hand framed machine)
- Deliver Fair Isle and design classes to individuals or groups
- Write patterns for hand knitters
- Share and promote our values of accessibility and sustainability